Now it’s time to make most of the action camera, with the helmet mounting gear.
A curved Mounting Bracket is perfect for you if you are a skiing, surfing, racing person, or any other extreme sports lover. The device offers you the maximum adjustability to help you with several shots and capture different angles. If you are looking for such a device, then here you go with all the specifications and features that will allow you to have one for yourself. With the mounting bracket, you
will be able to film on your bike, motorcycles. You will get great footage as you desire. The market has several similar items, decide what is best for your trip. Which one is true with it? Which helmet mount will allow you to capture the best POV footage? Here we have put together the specifications that will help you make the right decision on buying a curved mounting bracket for helmet camera.
Let’s Check Out How They Help You –
- The mounting bracket securely and safely grips your camera in the right place to help you carry on with your adventure.
- It also allows you to get bright and stable shots/recordings.
- Go easy with helmet mounting gear, as it won’t easily fall. The material used in it is of high quality and durable.
Material: PC, Metal
Size: 15 x 10 cm
Curved base with 3m glue
Long and short links
- The mounting helmet is made of stainless steel and polycarbonate .It is of high quality and the same is durable for hiking and other adventurous activities.
- The device is adjustable in 3 directions that make your camera shoot angle in the desired angle you want.
- The device works with roll bar mount large-diameter bracket, cheats mount harness, handlebar seaport mount small diameter bracket, vented helmet strap, and head strap.
- The mounting bracket has multifunction and wide applications. It is Stable and solid to use.
- It is perfect for you if you are a skiing, surfing, racing person. or any other extreme sports lover.
- The mounting bracket is compatible with GoPro HD Hero 3+ 3 2 1 Camera. You will get the kit ready with 1x Three-Way Adjustable Pivot Arm, Flat and Curved Mounts, thumbscrew, and quick clip.
- Be careful while using the device.
- Keep it away with the kids.
If you are a starter, it is best to try the side or front of your helmet. Do not worry if the device falls off, as it is attached with the sticky adhesive that can resist high-speed motorcycle wind and rainy days. There is a base plate attached that holds the camera with the thumbscrew and mounting buckle. You will get the whole kit with your order. Be ready for the adventurous journey, and best recording ever, with the ultimate Mounting Bracket For Helmet Camera.